Tuesday, February 2, 2010

MPF PDF 2 - No More Kings

Here's the PDF copy of the Second Mad Poet File - No More Kings.

Again, I wish I knew what the heck I was thinking of with the numbering. I switched a little language here, something someone pointed out didn't exactly fit with the tone of the rest of the piece. I've left the old language in, but stricken out.

With the recent Amazon/Macmillan brouhaha, I'm suddenly even more unsure about putting the stories together in a bundle and selling them via Amazon or someone else. I mean, I would like to give listeners a way to support the cast, but... ah well. It's way early to be thinking about this, with only two stories down.

Enjoy!

Download MPF2.pdf

2 comments:

  1. Both characters I'd like to see again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you publish your stories for direct digital download if you were given 50% of the price?

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis